Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dilenia

This is the final set of images from December.

It has been tremendous experience shooting like I did in December, but I think until I have a team of people to help me do what I do, I'm going to try to limit my output to a few shoots a month, as opposed to 6 models doing 2 sets apiece, a catalog, and boxing.

Anywho...this is Dilenia, who like Ashley in the previous post, could do no wrong. She really found the light beautifully, and every pose and move seemed to work.

First set is makeup/beauty, crazy eyelashes, and a stencil done on the face down to the shoulder. Second set is a little bit noir, but a much softer and brighter noir, really, the only thing noir-ish is the somewhat contrasty masculine lighting, the hat, and the trench. So, it's a nice twist on the classic loo




No comments:

Post a Comment