Saturday, December 12, 2009

I promise, over winter break, I'll update this thing for real

After the last photoshoot, I went with a photographer friend of mine to shoot boxing at the Silver Nugget, just for shits and giggles. I didn't get anything spectacular, I don't think, but there were a handful of decent shots.  It's WAAAAAY harder than I would have thought. Of course, we were shooting ringside, and not from a platform with a long lens, so perhaps it was the proximity. It moves so fast, and getting the timing takes some work. It sucks when you see the impact in the viewfinder, and know 100% that you therefore do not have the shot. Ah well, it was a learning experience, and it was fun. Next time I'm hoping to do a little better, and really nail a few shots.

Here's my first two edited images from the set:




1 comment: